Our Director of Sisterhood is junior Katelyn Bryant.
Katelyn is a part coordinating the growing strength of our chapter’s sisterhood. These events provide opportunity for each member to interact and get to know each other; they allow members to spend time together and form an everlasting bond with their sisters. Katelyn also has a Programming Council that works with her to accomplish these goals!
Director of Sisterhood Assistant:
- Assists the director in miscellaneous tasks
- All events are designed to allow a group of sisters to spend time together. They will be bonding with their sisters as well as participating in a fun activity
- Examples: Super Bowl watch party, St. Patrick’s Day Even, Zumba, Movie Night, Haunted House trips, and so many more!
Founder’s Group Leaders:
- Chapter members are placed into 18 different groups with a leader who coordinates each event
- Plan fun, interactive events in which members of the chapter’s founder’s groups can participate
- Also engage the founder’s groups in friendly competitions against each other
- Examples: Chapter Retreat, Zumba, donating and creating gift baskets for philanthropy events
- Acts as a liaison between the current chapter members and our chapter alumnae
- Coordinate events in which alumnae can interact and bond with current chapter members
- Communicates with alumnae to make them aware of opportunities to participate in chapter activities
- Examples: participation in philanthropy events, attendance at Zeta social or sisterhood events
- Acts a voice for the entire senior pledge class
- Coordinates specific activities for graduating seniors to ensure they get the best experience in their last year
- Examples: Transition Dinner, Senior-Parent Cocktails